We are proud to offer 8 models of ukuleles
- Soprano : $349
13 ¾” scale length
- Super Soprano : $379
Soprano body with 15” scale length
- Concert : $399
16” scale length
- Tenor : $429
17 3/32” scale length
- Super Tenor: $449
Tenor body with 19” scale length
- 5-String Tenor : $449
1 1/2” width at Nut
- Baritone : $499
20 1/8” Scale length
- Guitalele: $529
Our ukuleles are a great value for the money. Handmade ukuleles of this quality normally go for $750+, even when made from less exotic tonewoods. The upgrade to cocobolo alone costs $300 at Mya-Moe Ukuleles.
All of our prices include taxes, making our ukuleles an even better value. Most customers pay via PayPal, but if you would prefer to send cash, a check, or a money order to our US address that would be fine as well.
Last Minute Options:
- Worth Brown Fluorocarbon Strings: $20 (Available in both high and low g)
- Side Port: $25
- White Mother of Pearl Fretboard Top Markers: $10
(White Mother of Pearl Fretboard Side Markers are Standard)
- Ebony Bridge Pins with White Mother of Pearl Dots: $25
- Strap button: $10
- Handmade Cocobolo Ukuleles Leather Strap: $15
Attention to the details:
- All of our ukuleles come standard with a 12" radius fingerboard, making them very comfortable in your hand and easy to play.
- We use "through the bridge stringing", which allows the soundboard to resonate better and increases sound volume and quality.
- Each ukulele is professionally setup with a string height of 1 mm at the first fret and 2.5 mm at the 12th fret. We inspect intonation and fret buzz to make sure that each ukulele is ready to play straight out of the box.
- We are now using a solid cocobolo strip that acts like a truss rod in the neck of all of our ukuleles. Not only is it a nice handmade touch, but it adds strength to the neck and provides a functional purpose as well.
- The neck of each Cocobolo Ukulele connects to the body at the 13th fret. We find this to be our lucky number that centers the bridge correctly in the middle of the lower bout, optimizing sound quality.
Standard Materials :
- Solid Nicaraguan cocobolo top, back, sides, fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay
- Solid Honduran mahogany neck, heel and bracings
- White mother of pearl side markers
- Solid bone nut and saddle
- Steel ukulele fretwire
- Grover Sta-Tite geared ukulele tuning pegs
- Aquila New Nylgut ukulele strings